NetworkDNA is part of the site: Network-Documentation.com which it the main site for Computer Networking and Documentation.
In this separate website I will try to show you how you, as an IT Manager or Engineer, can work with NetworkDNA.
Although this is not the real reflection of the Network I manage an a daily basis, it will show you how you can Document your own network in a simpel and structured way.
The basic structure for your Network Documentation is the following:
- Section 1 – Non Network Information
- Section 2 – Network Globals
- Section 3 – Network Infrastructure
- Section 4 – Network Devices
- Section 5 – Peripherals
- Section 6 – Software
- Section 7 – Administrative
- Section 8 – Service Level Agreements SLA
- Section 9 – Diagrams
Each of these objects will be reflected in the Menu structure in the left.
Leave a Reply